- TravelClick integration supports Create reservations, Upload Availability, Upload Prices, Synchronize operations.
- TravelClick supports PUSH reservation delivery only, which means that reservations are pushed to MEWS via our API. The periodical reseration download is not supported.
- TravelClick processes the data with availability and prices from Mews asynchronously. Which means, that the job with the upload will always succeed, because TravelClick does not send the response with validation result (success/warning/error) unlike other Channel Managers do. The esponse with validation result is delivered to our API and is visible only on LogEntries - which means that a developer must assist with obtaining the result of the availability/prices upload in order to verify its true result. It is linked to a
EchoTokenattribute in the message uploaded in Mews (visible on Mews Jobs).
- Enhancement - the item that has price. It should be mapped against our Stay products (e.g. breakfast).
- Services (TravelClick's definition) - the item that does not have price.(e.g. Extra Pillows). These services are displayed under Reservation Notes. There is no need to map it.
Created by: Dmytro Kryvenko
Modified on: Tue, 1 Aug, 2017 at 11:39 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.