By the end of the day/shift you may close your cashier by following these simple steps:
- Click on "Cashier" button under Finance section in main menu bar
- Check if the list of transactions matches with your paperwork and the amount in your float is correct.
- Now you are ready to click "Close Shift"
- Base Value has to be ALWAYS entered.
- Print (if you have to) report for your accounting department.
Note: Base Value reflects your starting balance, so even though it was "0" it still has to be entered. System will calculate received value against starting one, otherwise it will keep this amount till the next shift.