Sometimes it may happen that there is a rate or availability disparity between Mews and the Channel Manager. How can you correct it yourself directly from Mews?
You need to have ADMIN rights in the system in order to be able to access the setting of the system
- Access the configuration settings of your hotel
- Click on "Integrations" in the sidebar menu
- This will open a window with all integrations that are set up for your note
- You will find the name of your Channel Manager in this list
- To trigger a full inventory and rates update, select the option "send inventory" and select the dates for which you would like to update the inventory. (Most Channel Managers allow only up to 1 year updates)
- Once you have set "send inventory" and the correct start and end date, simply press "OK" and it will update.
- It may take a few minutes for the full update to run.
See below screenshot:
Note: if you are using Cubilis, please follow instructions in this video.
For SiteMinder users please follow instructions in this video.
Moreover most channel managers only allow updates of maximum 365 days in advance. If you want to update rates further in advance, you will need to do this manually in the CM.